European Impact CrusherPFW series impact crusher with the advanced world standard is latest generation product, absorbing the latest technology around the world. Because the rotor is the key part of the impact crusher and also the most critical part of inspection and acceptance, our company develop and produce the strong and heavy type rotor in order to get the higher rotary inertia. The use of high abrasion-resistant material and the best design of the crushing chamber make the performance of the crusher more remarkable.
Working Principle:European Type Impact Crusher is a kind of crusher which crush the raw material by using impact energy. When enter the zone of the board hammer, the raw material is crushed by the high-speed impact of it. And then the raw material is threw up to the impact device installed on the rotor and is crushed again. Then the raw material is crushed for another time when it is rebounded from impact liner to the zone of board hammer. The process repeats until the raw material is crushed into the desired size and discharges from the bottom of the machine. The final product size and shape can be changed by adjusting the gap between impact frame and rotor frame. European Type Impact Crusher adopts spring safety device behind the impact liner. When the non-crushed items enter the crusher chamber, the impact frame front and back will be draw back and the non-crushed items will be discharged from machine.
1. Adoption of the world-class manufacturing processes and selection of the most high-end raw materials.
2. Heavy type rotor design and strict testing method to guarantee high quality rotor.
3. Adoption of the Integral cast steel structure on bearing seat makes it matches well with the crushing frame and increases the radial strength of it, while the divided design does not has this advantage.
4. The unique fixing device for hammers,make it more reliable.
5. The hydraulic adjusting device makes the maintenance easier and less.
6. Self-equipped open-top device can quickly complete the replacement of wearing parts such as the hammer.
7. Selection of the bearing with larger size and higher load.
8. Finite element analysis on the rotor to ensure its performance more stable and reliable.